Equipment Finance Surrey
Welcome to Hire Purchase Finance. Our dedicated team of business financing experts are here to help businesses of all sizes drive growth by acquiring the assets they need to achieve their goals through the acquisition of equipment finance Surrey from us.
An equipment lease from Hire Company Finance preserves your resources, improves your capital position and allows for better cash-flow planning.
How Does An Equipment Finance Lease Work?
A Finance Lease is similar to Hire Purchase in that the full cost of the equipment is recovered over the lease period. However the initial outlay is usually lower in the case of a lease, since VAT is payable on your rental payments and NOT up front as with Hire Purchase.
The customer doesn't own the equipment, but they are responsible for maintaining the asset and can apply for tax allowances in this regard. When the lease period ends, the customer can agree to a secondary lease period with significantly reduced payments. Alternatively the asset may be sold to a third party and the customer receives a major share of the sale value.
A finance lease or capital lease is a type of lease. It is a commercial arrangement where:
- the lessee (customer or borrower) will select an asset (equipment, vehicle, software);
- the lessor (finance company) will purchase that asset;
- the lessee will have use of that asset during the lease;
- the lessee will pay a series of rentals or installments for the use of that asset;
- the lessor will recover a large part or all of the cost of the asset plus earn interest from the rentals paid by the lessee;
- the lessee has the option to acquire ownership of the asset (e.g. paying the last rental, or bargain option purchase price);
Offering The Ideal Solution
So, a Finance Lease may be an ideal way of keeping your fleet up to date without that heavy initial outlay. And payments can be structured to meet your circumstances and requirements. For example choosing a balloon payment can significantly reduce your monthly rental payment.
Equipment obtained via a Finance Lease will appear on the lessee's balance sheet.
If you would like any further information regarding our equipment finance Surrey options, please call us on Tel. No. 0330 2231 261, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our official Facebook or Twitter accounts and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Currently Browsing: Equipment Finance Surrey